This stand-alone workshop (or perfect complement to a keynote) is the perfect way to...
- energise a conference or rejuvenate your workplace health
- have your team learn how to thrive amidst ever-growing work demands
- improve resilience, mindfulness, all-round health & stress-free work success
Combining yoga, meditation and Mark’s two decades of research in both modern, western and ancient, eastern science, this fun, interactive session, teaches a number of simple, user-friendly practices for minimising stress & maximising calm (getting and staying ‘more zen’) – while maintaining high-level business performance.
- Meditation & mindfulness – the latest ‘mental technologies’ of performance, how to go ‘beyond’ mindfulness and the latest research and tool for total brain development
- Age-old breathing techniques to dissolve stress & supercharge exercise performance
- Yoga (for anyone) – an easy, portable yoga stretching sequence requiring no change of clothes – can be done anywhere, anytime. Improves all-round strength, muscle tone and joint health and is suitable for home and office. Specific stretches for poor posture and office ergonomics also possible
- Sleep secrets – a whole ancient wisdom segment on sleeping well ... almost every night!
- No stress work success – simple (forgotten) keys to preventing stress in the first place
Hands-on exercises and practices taught during the session.
No special clothing required – loose fitting casual or work-clothes is fine.
Can be run as a stand-alone workshop or part of a longer conference or training session.