This is a great little recipe for having on dry biscuits, or dipping celery or carrot sticks etc. into. Great as an afternoon snack, or for serving at lunch/dinner parties for your friends.
- 2 bunches fresh basil
- 2/3 cup unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Approx. ½ – 1 tsp unrefined sea salt or good quality, natural salt e.g. Himalayan Crystal salt
- Optional (Mark loves this) – Organic coconut cream
- Place all ingredients into a blender (a good quality one that can handle nuts) and mix.
- Add a couple more nuts if your mixture is too liquidy, or add some more olive oil if it’s too dry.
- Use more or less coconut cream, salt or lemon juice to taste.